Friday, September 11, 2015

Indoor Playground in Malaysia, Star Light Kids at Avenue-K

Have all of you been to a indoor playground as big as 5,500 square feet ? If you haven't been yet, then you should ask Daddy and Mommy to bring you there to explore a Space theme indoor playground at Avenue K.

Before we can entered the playground, all of us even the adults need to sanitize our hand first, had to wore socks all the time and had our temperature check first to ensure the playground are hygiene and safety for all the children like me. Daddy and Mommy no need to worried that I'll get sick later after my visit at the playground. Yeah...


Time for me to go in now after all the process done. The playground was fun because the facilities there were cater from toddler to children like us. There are toddler playground for baby to play, ball pit, ball-blasting arena for me and my kor kor, trampoline and a winding obstacle course.
I enjoyed shooting the soft ball
Full of beautiful space photos. Looks like I am indeed in the space now
Time for us to crawl through the tunnel
Everything here so beautiful and colourful
Most of the area was covered with net to ensure we are safe while running and climbing here and there
Aunty Leona's son had face painting of a tiger enjoying playing the striking blue ball and the slide
Star Light Kids had a decorated function room to have a birthday party. So, if you want to find a place to held a party, then you should bring your friends here. They'll amaze with the decoration. Ask Daddy and Mommy to check out the packages available too.
My dream birthday party. How I wish I could held it here...
There are 2 services provided at the playground. You can ask Daddy or Mommy accompanied you to go in to play or if they want to go shopping instead, they can "Drop & Shop". There will have care taker to take care of you but a minimal fees will be charge.


If you're hungry, no worries as there are Star Light Cafe to serve you with light food and drinks. I love their cupcakes. Looks so cute.

If you want to go to toilet, Star Light Kids playground inside got. Convenient and safe. No need Daddy or Mommy to bring us out instead.



For more information, you can always visit Mommy Jane blog HERE. Come and visit Star Light Kids playground at Avenue K now and I'm sure you'll love the place like I do. There will be launching some classes for children and parents soon which includes Yoga, Zumba, Dance and even Gardening soon. Get all the updates and details at their FACEBOOK.
Me, Cher Cher and Kor Kor wearing the Star Light Kids t-shirt. I like the design
Tqvm to Star Light Kids founder, Aunty Lydia, Aunty Elanie and Aunty Elyza for having me as the kids blogger to attend the launching. Thanks also to Aunty Junee for the invitation. I had my great time here and will be back soon. Hopefully more of my friends could join me too. See all of you again.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! This indoor playground looks like a fun place for kids to play this school holiday

    ReplyDelete